Friday, February 24, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Shirts

It is almost March, which I can't believe. March is one of my favorite months, for several reasons. First, I married my high school sweetheart on the 16th. Second, my fourth and LAST child was born on the 5th. Also, I really enjoy St. Patrick's Day. I don't know why, other than I do like green a lot. And maybe because I have a little bit of Irish in me.

I thought I would make my kids some St. Patrick's Day shirts instead of buying them. I used the same technique as the birthday shirt for my daughter's shirt.



My son's shirt I used the same wax paper stencil, but I spray painted his shirt. It gave it more of a vintage look. I also added the number, to make it more boyish. It held up in the wash really well.



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment